* Design course curriculum materials in Interactive Media Design
* Plan and deliver these lessons clearly
* Develop students’ creativity and problem solving skills through study, research and practical projects
* Ensure student discipline
* Assist with school promotional activities.
* A Bachelors Degree in Computer Art, Multimedia Design, New Media, Visual Communications or equivalent from a recognized academic institution
* At least 5 years’ industry experience with a credible portfolio
* Preferably 2 years lecturing experience in Animation, Gaming, Design Principles, HTML, Multimedia Design, Video and Special Effects, Web Design or any other relevant study areas
* Can adapt to a multi-cultural setting with strong interpersonal skills and an ability to handle students of different nationalities.
* Willing to relocate to one of our Asian campus.
Human Resource Executive
99 Beach Road, Singapore (189701)
Tel: 6338 5288 Ext: 955